The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

mind2money.com LINK TO MY NEW SITE!

All,

I'm officially leaving blogger forever! I've gone over to a hosting site where I am launching "mind2money.com". I decided to take a different turn in blogging and will be providing more of an education site.

www.mind2money.com

I will be providing :

I'm excited, please stop by and excuse some of the bugs until I get things rollin!

|| Bginvestor, 6:43 PM

4 Comments:

KJM Construction provides you with the work you want and the Arizona General contractor that you need.

http://www.kjmconstructionaz.com
Blogger L Ron Hubbard, at 1:29 AM  
Oh, congratulations to you! Keep us posted so that we can gain more information especially when it comes to money.

--Milwaukee Condoman
http://www.milwaukeecondoman.com
Blogger I am David!, at 9:30 AM  
Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com
Blogger randy, at 5:54 PM  
Thanks a lot! I am really pleased to see your blog sharing such a nice and informative information regarding real estate. I am actually looking for something exactly like this.Thanks for sharing.

real estate AZ
Blogger sellmyhouseinaz, at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting