The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Summer heat makes me lazy..

We hit 100 degree weather recently and I 'm just not used to it!

I got the townhouse completed just in time, I have a signed lease, and everything is going well. I've decided to re-finance because loan servicing is a pain in the a$$. Besides, I've decided that this is a long term rental anyway, so I need fixed financing.

I want to post pics soon.
|| Bginvestor, 1:04 PM

2 Comments:

Hey, Brian! I've been too busy to post regularly recently, and it looks like you have been, too! So, what have you been up to in the last few weeks?
Blogger Trisha#1, at 6:00 PM  
Hi Trisha,

I've been taking a break! To be honest, its been great.

I've been at this for several years, so my wife has convinced me to cool off for awhile.

Nov/Dec are the best times of the year to buy in Tucson, so I'll be continuing the blog later this year.

I've been reading your blog lately, good strategy on the apartments. If my land deal sells this summer, I will be doing the same!

Good luck and let's stay in touch.

Bginvestor
Blogger Bginvestor, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting