The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Too good to be true..

My latest project is going so smooth, its scarying me!

I bought this property almost two weeks ago and I am signing up a lease for May 1st tomorrow. I will not need to pay a mortgage payment.

In addition, the rehab is going great. Interior painting done, kitchen cabinets will be completed tomorrow and my tile guy has 1/2 complete in the living room. I should have the bulk completed by the end of the week.

So, life is good! I have some good guys working for me from 8-15 hour. They are doing a great job.

Good investing,

Bginvestor
|| Bginvestor, 7:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting