The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Monday, April 24, 2006

The drama starts...

It was just a matter of time! The next door neighbor two house down got his bike cover stolen yesterday and his next door neighbor said he was 100% sure it was one of the Hispanics that was working in my house! The cops showed up (when I was not around) at my house and question one of my guys. Turns out that he had video and cops checked it out. They decided it was not him..

I had a meeting at 12:00 AM to sign the lease and they gave me a call back saying that the girlfriend got cold feet and does want it anymore. Probably because she got a good look at my neighbor, he looks like white trailer trash. Oh well, back to advertising!

I have someone from back east interested in the townhouse.

Good investing,

Bginvestor
|| Bginvestor, 8:37 PM

3 Comments:

How stereotypical..the white trash cracker blames the brown hispanic worker of stealing something. I'm glad it wasn't one of your crew. Where did the video come from anyway?
Blogger Seattle Eric, at 1:38 PM  
The guy owns a harley which is parked under a car port. The guy had a small camera sitting on his kitchen window!!

Take care,

Bginvestor
Blogger Bginvestor, at 7:04 PM  
Hey, didn't you say in the previous post it was too good to be true? ;-P
Blogger Steve, at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting