The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Doom and gloom?

One of the bloggers posted, "What are your feelings with all the doom and gloom talk about the RE bubble bursting?I think there will always be a good market to move money to, so I'm not as worried as many other are. Plus I didn't do any ARM's when things were crazy!"

The real estate market is always changing, and we are starting to see the end of one cycle and a start of another. Since I live in Arizona, I have nothing to worry about right now. Neither should you, the markets are driven by GROWTH rates and jobs, and we are strong right now in Arizona. This means more years of appreciation. The best advice I have for beginner investors is to study the markets to gain confidence in whats going on. Once you find out, you can use leverage.

I don't see gloom and doom in Arizona. However, if I owned a houses in California , I would be nervous if I don't have sufficient equity.

Yes, foreclosures are going to rise and ARMs will cause a lot of people trouble in the near future, but its going to bring opportunities for investors.

Real Estate is by far the best investing method for me. For example, I closed on a property today. I am bringing it out of foreclosure , I needed to spend 9k. I got an appraisal and I already have 31k in equity (without repairs)! I bought it 70 LTV on a subto. Absolutely fabulous!

Good investing,

Bginvestor
|| Bginvestor, 7:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting