The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Monday, March 20, 2006

Increased marketing! Yeah!

Ok, its about freakin time. I will be increasing my marketing starting this week. First, I have subscribed for 6 months to a local paper using the following ad. The ad actually is bolded and has stars, but I couldn't get the formatting to work in html.

I like this ad. It does a good job screening folks, it just doesn't say, we buy houses. We buy houses is your behind in payments, etc.. I look forward to track results on this one.

I also selected a smaller paper for this ad. The paper is equilvalent to the "thifty nickel". This smaller paper covers a lot of area and is better bang for the buck.


*WE BUY HOUSES*
Are you making payments
on a home you can't afford
or don't want?
Is your house in need of repairs,
in foreclosure, behind on
payments or vacant?
We buy houses from
people just like you!
Call 272-8893

This will be placed in two sections, the "house for sale" and the "real estate wanted" sections. I don't have high hopes for using classified ads. I tried this several years ago and well, it was ok, but I got a lot of tire kickers. I'll be tracking the results.

At this point, I just want my phone to ring!! Please ring!


P.S. On my pre-foreclosure letters, I've sent approximately 500 letters and I have only received 1 call. It was a good one, but didn't work out. This illustrates how much of a seller's market it is right now in Tucson. The sellers don't feel that they need to call a investor to sell their property. If I was single, I would be moving into a emerging real estate market. My buddy is moving to Austin in the next couple of weeks for this reason.
|| Bginvestor, 2:43 PM

2 Comments:

Brian - Give your buddy my info, and maybe we can work some deals together (all three of us).
Blogger Steve, at 10:15 AM  
ok Steve..
Blogger Bginvestor, at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting