The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Offer #3 - Another house in my neighborhood..

Well, I placed an offer on a foreclosure in my neighborhood! I am working through an agent since its on the MLS. We did not tell the listing agent about the forelcosure, but hopefully, the seller is as motivated as I hope.

Actually , its not in good condition. The listing shows it as minor TLC, but it needs at least 15k worth of fixing! We don't think this one is going to sell quickly based on the listing agent's experience. She doesn't know anything about the property!

I asked my wife if she would be interested in moving into it, and she said that she wouldn't because of the way the staircase is built! Women!

Anyway, we should get a response in about a day or so..

Good investing!
|| Bginvestor, 11:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting