The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Its been a slow REI week...

The new job is taking its toll on me.. I've been working longer hours and my brain is fried by the time I get home. I love engineering, but its been tougher to find time for REI.

This is the time when its easy to let the workouts cease, the letters from going in the mail, and the motivation to lessen.

However, I just got done reading some of my favorite blogs and it reminded me to keep going!!

I did meet a broker yesterday that is an expert in new construction. There's too much money being created in this type of investing to ignore. The conversation was interesting, but I need to be careful. If I could get in low and in a beginning phase of a project, I would consider. I am trying to find investment techniques to maximize my time, and this is one of them.

I'm looking forward to going to the REI seminar in the next couple of weeks.

Take care..
|| Bginvestor, 7:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting