The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Dolf de Roos is awesome!!

I saw Dolf De Roos last night at the AZREIA expo in Phoenix. He's considered a world known investor and does deals in many countries. What blew my mind is how he was structuring the deals. He looks for a twist , an opportunity that others don't see. He's a very creative guy, and make serious money.

I was blown away with his current deals in Phoenix! He is is truly inspiring. He gave us one of his books, "52 homes in 52 weeks" basically he was doing the subto techniques when the Vegas market was heating up...

Thats what I needed right now, some encouragement to move forward!

Good investing..
|| Bginvestor, 6:47 PM

1 Comments:

I read his Rich Dad series book (Real Estate Riches) and thought there was a lot of fluff in it. Apparently, he had a falling out with Kiyosaki, since his book is no longer part of their series and he's no longer involved with the Rich Dad company. Real Estate Riches is still in print, but now with a different cover and no mention of the Rich Dad company. He is a motivational writer though and, I presume, a good motivational speaker.
Blogger Shaun, at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting