The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Friday, January 20, 2006

Wow!

Last night, I noticed a "foreclosure notice" that turns out to be one of five properties that a gal from out of state sold last September. One of five was the tri-plex so I knew this gal. All of them were in foreclosure..

I sent her a note, and turns out that she had no idea that she was in FORELCOSURE!!!

These investors bought subto and never made a payment! Wow!

At least one of the properties appears to be in her name, however, there's a guy in the house living there and she has no idea who it is.. Amazing..

So, she going to keep me in the loop.. I see a offer (from me) coming her way ;-)

I love foreclosures...
|| Bginvestor, 11:41 AM

1 Comments:

Interesting story, do you mean to say that all five investors had flipping in mind?.
Not one made a payment?.
Talk about speculation!.
Has Arizona gone mad?.
I never heard of this before.
Has the market died to the extent that none can sell?.
Blogger mogger, at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting