The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Not much action this week..

REI hasn't been too exciting this week because my marketing is weak. I only got one call so far which was from an old bandit sign.

My sign guy hasn't called me back yet, so I hope he is still available. He was good and relatively dependable.

Anyway, I've been researching developing projects and if I find the right lot opportunity, I'm jumping on it!

I generated my weekly foreclosure list last night and noticed there is a house just down my street. That would be nice for that one to work out. With foreclosures, just because they hit the list doesn't mean that they are going through the process. A lot of them sell, get money from family, or work out deals w/ banks so its not a good idea to market to just foreclosures.

Investing in foreclosures must be very popular right now. Every course I come across suggests this, in the Arizona investing magazines, there are several companies popping up that sell foreclosure leads. The competition is fierce thats for sure.

I will commit to marketing for 6 months at least.. My follow up letters haven't hit yet, so I want to see if I get better responses..

Lumpy mail is also an option...

In addition, to foreclosures, I now have letters being sent out in other distressed situations. I will also send letters to owners (motivation unknown) that have lots conducive to splitting & developing.

Good investing,

Bginvestor
|| Bginvestor, 5:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting