The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Monday, January 02, 2006

Good Real Estate Investing (REI) articles.

Gerald Romine was a small time investor in the mid 90's in Phoenix, Arizona. He then formed a real estate club in Phoenix which became relatively successful. He promotes his wholesaling techniques and he's getting quite popular now. I went to one of his "seminars" last year bringing in national speakers and I actually learned a lot.

I stumbled on one his websites where he posted a summary of his personal articles. I agree w/ all of them and states the facts clearly! I would him to be my mentor!

http://www.geraldrominearticles.com/

Good investing!
|| Bginvestor, 3:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting