The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Sunday, December 04, 2005

My life has changed forever!!

My life has changed forever, I just had my first kid last week! What an awesome experience! My son has totally taken over my life since he has been born. Its amazing how much time is necessary to take care of him. I've been off the main job for the last week and am already dreading going back so soon. I never knew that I would be so attached to the little man.. He's cute! Check him out..

Anyway, I think my son will have a positive experience on my real estate investing. Now, I am investing for him as well, this will motivate me to take it to the next level.

The trick is, I need to find the time... I told my wife I am going to hit it hard again this January. I did have enough time to update my financials which puts another smile on my face. Holding real estate has been a great move for me.. Even in Arizona's hot market, when you buy right, you will not lose.

My tri-plex project is completed and I am very happy with how it turned out. The units are beautiful and will provide solid tenants for years to come. I plan on posting a summary of the "tri-plex experience." I met all of schedule milestones which included tenant vacany and rehab budgets. Based on current tri-plex prices on MLS, I project that I have earned at least a 45k-65k equity. Not bad!

Good investing,

Bginvestor


. Posted by Picasa
|| Bginvestor, 9:22 AM

4 Comments:

Congrats!!! You have no idea how much your life will change... My daughter turns two on Friday and looking back, I can't believe how much things have changed. Time will now be the most important thing you have. You'll never have enough of it..
Blogger Shaun, at 9:03 AM  
Congratulations, Brian! A little one definately does change your life more than you thought it could. Like Shaun, my daughter has been a blessing to both of us, and now we are going to be even more blessed with twins. It's one of those true pleasures in life where the hard work you do produces immeasurable but heart-fulfilling results. The best of luck to you and your wife!

BTW, quit reading this and get some sleep!!! ;-P
Blogger Steve, at 10:56 AM  
Congratulations! I don't think I even knew you were expecting! He's a really cute little guy--you have every right to be proud!
Blogger Trisha#1, at 11:57 AM  
Congrats! Kids offer the best reality check. They could care less about the killer deals you make, or the losses you suffer. They just want you to be there at the end of the day to hear about a book they read, or to help them put clothes on their dolls (I have 2 girls and a boy).

Your son will ground you, and balance you...you just have to let him...and let yourself.

Eric
Blogger Seattle Eric, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting