The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Offer on House #1

I got an offer on the double wide pending park manager approval. She's giving me a 4k down payment and carrying $9900 at 13% interest. Not bad!

Hopefully, we'll sign paper work in the next couple of days.

On another topic I helped my friend put a contract on a house next to my tri-plex. Since I was busy with the tri-plex, I decided to birddog it out to her. She got a screaming deal. She's buying it for 70k and with 30 k repairs, it WILL be worth at least 175k or more!
|| Bginvestor, 7:40 AM

2 Comments:

Wow! I'm going to knit you a friendship bracelet. So, when you find another deal like that, let me know! Hahaha!
Blogger Trisha#1, at 2:55 PM  
This was the one in 50 offers. I was amazed.
Blogger Bginvestor, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting