The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Holy cow.. I've been busy!

I've been so busy, its been hard to keep up with the blog! I got promoted at work, I'm now a deputy to a manager so my work has gone through the roof.

I need to sit down and summarize my REI work , I'm sure a few of you are a little curious. ;-)

Basically, the double wide is done and all my efforts are focusing on the tri-plex. Tomorrow, the first unit will be completely done! The third unit is half way done. The tenants from unit #2 are moving into #3 so the goal is to have 2 of the three units rented in November.

Good investing,

Bginvestor
|| Bginvestor, 7:17 PM

4 Comments:

Congrats on the new job and the completed properties!
Blogger Shaun, at 9:11 AM  
Fantastic! That sounds awesome! Just don't get too relaxed on your lease policies--make those tenants sign a lease! I think you got a deposit from the previous owner at the time of sale, didn't you?

Congratulations!
Blogger Trisha#1, at 1:42 PM  
Congratulations on the promotion. More CF to put towards investing, I hope. Good luck on the tri-plex!
Blogger Steve, at 6:49 AM  
Thanks guys!
Blogger Bginvestor, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting