The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Open house for House #1

Wow! Getting some good responses form my marketing. I decided to have a open house this Saturday from 10:00 to 11:00AM I have about 7 people that say they want to see the mobile not including the gal from last week thats interested. I expect at least 4 families to show up.

I'm doing this for two reasons. 1) Save time! 2) Generate competition and get this thing sold!

Actually, I've pulled more calls off my street signs than my ad that ran Wednesday. I'll be interested to see the responses on Sunday. I decided to spend the $106 to get the snow birds with cash!

So far, I've had over 20 people call me. We'll see what shakes out.

Good investing
|| Bginvestor, 8:49 PM

2 Comments:

Wow, that's awesome! Being in a hot market is great from the seller's point of view!
Blogger Trisha#1, at 8:56 AM  
Hope things worked out for you with the Open House, and you got a seller to commit for what you are asking for (or even more!).
Blogger Steve, at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting