The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Thursday, September 08, 2005

House #2 Tri-plex set to close next week!

Besides a small issue that needs a addendum, we are set to close next week! I've talked to both title and lender yesterday and theres no issues.

I've got most of my bids in, so I'm ready and set to get things going!
|| Bginvestor, 11:33 AM

2 Comments:

You'd better get some sleep and family time in now, before your triplex closes! You're about to be SUPER busy. But, it'll be fun! I can't wait to hear about it.
Blogger Trisha#1, at 9:58 AM  
Trisha,

We signed paper work today!! If the seller gets paperwork in by Monday, we'll close this Tuesday!

I'm excited!
Blogger Bginvestor, at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting