The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

House #2 is closing today!!!

The deed is being filed as we speak. I think its safe to say that I own this property!

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I need to do a full rehab and make sure I have three tenants by Nov 1st! I need to post pictures.

I will take PTO tomorrow and start working on it. I have 4 contractors coming out to either start work or give me quotes. I found a guy that will do my dry wall, texture, and paint for $2500 for both units. Thats a good deal..

I've been so busy that I haven't been able to post as much as I want. The double wide is over half done already. I have an offer of 15k with 6k down. There's a few issues with qualifying with the park manager, but maybe this one will work. It would be great to get this sold before even completing the work!

Good investing!
|| Bginvestor, 2:50 PM

3 Comments:

Congrats!!
Blogger Shaun, at 8:10 AM  
Your moving now! Great work!
Blogger Richard, at 7:25 PM  
Belated Congratulations, Brian! I echo Richard's remarks - you are on a roll!
Blogger Steve, at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting