The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

House #1 Double wide waiting to be sold..

Even though I was getting some responses to my signs, I think I should have started my marketing more aggresively.

Its been sitting there waiting to be sold for several days now. In my calculations, I have given a month to sell, so I need my marketing to be in place.

Right now, I have custom made directional signs, signs on the mobile, listing on craigs site, listing on retirement website, and will have a ad running in the paper starting this morning. In Tucson, it costs $106 dollars to run an ad for only 3 days. Damn!

I have been getting calls which is a good sign, however, most have been mexicans that have been tire kickers. Nothing wrong with mexicans, however, some will have a hard time qualifying for the park.

I do have a nice lady that is seriously interest. This Saturday will be her third time looking at it. We'll talk details, and hopefully she'll be the one.

Good investing!
|| Bginvestor, 6:56 AM

2 Comments:

Well, best of luck with the lady buyer! It sounds like she really wants it!
Blogger Trisha#1, at 7:49 AM  
Crossing my fingers!
Blogger Bginvestor, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting