The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Friday, September 09, 2005

Can you paint a kitchen in 5 hours?

I painted the kitchen in the double wide today. It looks ok, I used the left over taupe paint from another project. It was nice because it was a darker taupe so it covers the ugly wall paper in one coating. The yellowish counter tops don't make a great combination, however, the park manager and my wife thought it looked good. You have to listen to women when it comes to kitchens!

It was hard getting work done today! A lot of people came by, my sign guy, the carpet guys, the park manager, and a couple of interested parties that wanted to look at the house.

To my amazement, there was a couple that wanted to talk serious numbers with me this weekend. They said they were interested in giving me 5k down, and take a 10k carry back! Cool! They were concerned with the interest rate, so we will talk this weekend. They walked through when there are no floors and junk everywhere, but they seemed very interested.

In addition, the park manager said that there's three people interested in my double wide. I told her that I would give her $100 referral, and shes doing a good job. Theres one guy that spent the $40 bucks to get park approval. So, I have a feeling that things are going to work well with this investment!
|| Bginvestor, 9:26 PM

1 Comments:

Wow, I am impressed!!! Fantastic!
Blogger Trisha#1, at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting