The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Status on offers..

I put in an offer on Monday and she told me that she needed to discuss with her husband. She has still not called me back! This really does suck.. Either she is very busy with life or may be blowing me off...

I don't get it, this property is going into foreclosure on the 22nd of this month and she doesn't seem to want to get it resolved?

Although this is an excellent opportunity, I haven't lost any sleep over it. I've learned with working with preforeclosure sellers for the last several years that you never get excited until you close the deal and get the keys.

Two years ago, I would have gone crazy waiting for this gal to call me back. I've put in voice messages once a day, we'll see if touch bases today or not..
|| Bginvestor, 8:09 AM

1 Comments:

Hey, Brian,

Yeah, unfortunately, it sounds like she's blowing you off, I think. I hope that's not the case--maybe she'll call today. But, most people hate confrontation, and avoid having to say 'no'. If you can raise your price at all, I would suggest leaving her a message that you "found extra funding" and can offer her a better deal--that is, if they are properties you really want.
Blogger Trisha#1, at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting