The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Rough as they come..

I just got back from checking out a 1980 single wide 14X70. Boy, this is as rough as they come..

As I was introducing myself, the TRAIN started rolling by about 100 yeards away!! I couldn't even hear him..

I started to walk through the property and every room has water damage, the carpet is trashed, and no pride of ownership.. It was in rough shape..

And the guy wanted 5k for it! Ouch.. Turns out he bought it w/ seller's financing (neighbor) and wants to make some money.

I didn't even make him an offer, I wouldn't come close to his asking price and didn't want to piss hom off or ruin his day.

Next!
|| Bginvestor, 3:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting