The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Friday, August 19, 2005

The others are sold!

The out of state gal had other properties for sale. She told me yesterday that her cell phone betteries went out so I couldn't contact her (umm..)

By the time, she called my back, the others were under contract.

Too bad, since I had some friends that checked out the properties and were chopping at the bit to make offers..

We're going to LA today for a mini-vacation. Hope you guys have a great weekend!!!

P.S. You if you want to buy a property, just plan a vacation, and the leads will come right before you have to go. ;-)
|| Bginvestor, 7:38 AM

1 Comments:

LOL! That's soooo true! It works the same way if you've been waiting a long time for a property to close. They always want to close DURING your vacation, and it's--for whatever reason--imperative that it happens right then!
Blogger Trisha#1, at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting