The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Offers #11,#12,#13,#14

Wow, just what I've been waiting for. A gal calls me up (from my forelcosure letter) that has two houses , a 3 plex, and a four plex.

She lives out of state and two of the four properties are in foreclosure. I don't exactly understand her thinking, but she's selling these properties to investors only. My buddies are confused that she doesn't put them on the market w/ a realtor because these are in some of the hottest neighborhoods in town.

Obviously, she doesn't realize this. She has power of attorney and has done a poor job managing these.

Her asking price is approx. 80% market value. This is exciting, I've put in an offer on the 3 plex and am waiting for an answer. If I get that one, I'll try for one more.

Crossing my fingers that I don't get out bid by another investor. We'll see what shakes out..
|| Bginvestor, 8:07 AM

4 Comments:

Sweet!!!
Blogger Shaun, at 10:09 AM  
Wow, good job, Brian. Just make sure the numbers work, and let the chips fall where they may. Good to see you are moving forward and not stalling (like me) after getting a property under contract.
Blogger Steve, at 10:10 AM  
Yup ..numbers will work.. Still waiting for her call..
Blogger Bginvestor, at 12:56 PM  
Excellent! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Blogger Trisha#1, at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting