The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Monday, August 22, 2005

Is tomorrow going to be a bad day?

Well, tomorrow is the trustee sale for the 3-plex. Did the lender accept my contract and stop the foreclosure? Or are the sellers going to pay the arrears today?

I have no clue what's going on. I'm in the dark because she has not called me back and given me status. Argghh!

I doubt she will let it go because she'll loose over 30 or 40k in equity. However, you never know what to expect with pre-foreclosures.

Good investing!
|| Bginvestor, 11:52 AM

3 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger Trisha#1, at 10:06 AM  
Sorry, that last post was illegible. Let me try again.

Oh, wow, that's a sticky situation. I would recommend that you make contact with the lender and let them know you're under contract with this seller. Maybe you and the lender can come up with an agreement to push off the deadline to allow you to close on the property.
Blogger Trisha#1, at 10:08 AM  
Too late! The seller was supposed to take care of this.. I didn't get a authorization from the seller to call the lender.

They have a 40k stake in this property so I hope they get it done.

Bginvestor
Blogger Bginvestor, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting