The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Everything is falling into place. Offer #14

Today was awesome! Everything is falling into place....

I got a very good roof quote of $600 that covers a lot of work. In addition, I received a notorized "estoppel certificate" from my neighbor tonight. I sent it to him last night! What a quick turnaround. This document will protect me from anybody claiming the part of the lot. I do need the original to record it, but I have a faxed one right now. Jackie even contacted me today and answered some questions. Its been tough getting ahold of her.

The guy was cleaning up the 5 toms of trash today as well.

I called Jessica with the mobile home and she said she's ready to close tomorrow! She has the titles notorized and is willing to go to the DMV with me. Its funny, you go to the DMV to get title to a mobile home!! So I will do a final walk through and get it done.

Good investing!
|| Bginvestor, 7:36 PM

1 Comments:

Congratulations on your new acquisitions! Pay day will be here soon!
Blogger Trisha#1, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting