The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Business is not on auto pilot..

It would be nice to have the business on auto pilot. Whenever, I go on vacation or get taken away for a month working on a property, its hard keep the leads coming in..

I've reviewed my business plan this weekend and looked at the past/present performance, and boy, I'm pretty disappointed with the results. The leads dripple in and once in a while and I get close to hooking something.

This reminds me alot about fishing, you've got the right GEAR, you know the fishing TECHNIQUES, and you fish ALL day, but you don't catch nothing. They call that fishing , but a alot of times its called you don't know what your doing!

Of course I know what I'm doing, but I need to find the holes where the fish are..
|| Bginvestor, 3:56 PM

1 Comments:

I'm glad you are doing some self-assessment. Often times, we take things day by day without realizing the need to reassess our business objectives and what gets the phone ringing. It's often the most overlooked part of a business, yet the most crucial. Bravo!
Blogger Steve, at 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting