The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Friday, August 12, 2005

Bummer!!

Unfortunately, I will have to move on and forget about the outstanding offers. Its weird not to get a response from an offer of only 97% of the asking price! Jeesh..

So far the double wide is still on track...

I'm going to see another single wide this weekend. This guy bought one for 6k, and is asking 5k. I'm glad I'm getting my feet wet in the mobile home market. Its not glamorious, thats for sure. You won't be able to impress your friends by doing drive byes, but nonetheless, if your getting cashflow, than thats all that matters.
|| Bginvestor, 11:33 AM

2 Comments:

If it makes money....... It makes cents:-) there's no shame in my game. A dollar is a dollar.
Blogger Richard, at 2:09 PM  
Yeah, and I wouldn't call any of our properties "beautiful", either. I'm glad you're finding a prosperous niche market!
Blogger Trisha#1, at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting