The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Appraisal and Inspections are completed!

We'll the good news is I don't have polybutyl piping. Its copper. The bad news is one of the ducts is completely rusted out (unit#2) and another one should be replaced immediately. All of the roof jacks should be replaced. AND there's one part of the roof that is very soft due to the evap cooler. I'm talking a 10' X 15' section! The roof is not in great condition, but I know part of it needs to be replaced.

So, I estimate I have an additional 8-10k worth of unexpected repairs. Damn..
|| Bginvestor, 4:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting