The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Offer #10 Double wide offer accepted!!

Cool! My offer was accepted today.

I don't have this under contract yet, but hopefully tonight. I'll write more on the details.

I talked to a broker last night that had a 20X40 under contract for 14,000 in the same park. (Actually, directly across from this one)

Mine is bigger and got it for $5750, so this should work out well. I'll break the numbers down later.

Good investing!!
|| Bginvestor, 1:13 PM

3 Comments:

Congrats on your new aquisition! Can't wait to see the numbers. again congrats!
Blogger Richard, at 7:06 PM  
Nice pickup, Brian. These are the types of deals a lot of investors pass over due to the low profit, but the ROI on this one seems to be sky high!
Blogger Steve, at 6:25 AM  
Excellent! I'm so glad it worked out! I'm also interested to see more about this whole mobile home thing as you go along.
Blogger Trisha#1, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting