The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Monday, July 11, 2005

Off to vacation!!

I'll be marlin fishing at Kauai this week!! So there will be no posts in the next 9 days, however, check back next week because I've got lots to tell..

Almost went under contract on a deal that I'm putting together where I'm buying it with a 3 year fixed ARM (thanks steve) and splitting the lot in the future to build a new house.

Even if the lot splitting doesn't work out , I should be able to make 20k in one year.

The city has given me thumbs up for the lot split. Handling the financing will be might be real tricky.

Anyway, I'm only a few thousand dollars off from agreeing on a price with the homeowner. Stay tuned..
|| Bginvestor, 8:25 PM

1 Comments:

I am sooooooo jealous!!! Well, have a wonderful vacation!
Blogger Trisha#1, at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting