The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Thursday, July 07, 2005

No grass growing under my feet..

Ok, so I sent a letter to gal that has a huge lot... She called me back and told me that she would be interested in selling if the price was right. This is good..

I showed this lead to my buddy and we drove by the property. He was interested in pursuing this with me. My job now is to create a business plan and run some numbers. We'll do a peer review (analysis) of this plan and make adjustments. At the end of the week, we will go down to the city and verify the possibilities of handling the property.

This is excellent.

IF everything works out, I will call this gal up and negotiate a deal. With some help, we will make a lot of money!

This is a huge break for me because its difficult for one person (me) to acquire a property and in 6 months make 60k from new construction. It takes a team of people and it takes knowledge and time to acquire this team. My buddy is willing to help me and I am very grateful.

Wish me luck!
|| Bginvestor, 3:09 PM

1 Comments:

I wish you the best of success on this deal. Not only will you make money, you will solidify a REI Team member! you and your buddy will Raise a toast and watch your Bank account grow! Good luck.
Blogger Richard, at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting