The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Monday, June 13, 2005

Want to read a real MOTIVATED lead. Check this out!

Here it is.. This lead was pulled from my signs.....

The guy lives in South Lake Tahoe, NV and has a small house in Tucson that he wants to sell quickly. He's been rented it to a "relative" for several years. He hasn't received rent since January and has to evict the guy! He's doing this right now..

He said, "He wants to sell the house right now and just get rid of it!"

Now this is the type of leads I'm looking for. Ten of these leads and I should be able to buy at least 3-4 houses.

After the guy is evicted, he'll show me the house. Wish me luck on this one!

Stay tuned!
|| Bginvestor, 4:51 PM

3 Comments:

Oooooooo, that's an awesome lead! You don't get those very often! I'm sure you'll land this one. Let him tell you again about everything he's been through with this property before you get ready to talk numbers.
Blogger Trisha#1, at 9:38 AM  
Thanks Trisha,

And good luck w/ your new business!!
Blogger Bginvestor, at 12:10 PM  
This is great! If he doesn't want to deal with the eviction, maybe you can tell him you'll handle it. If he really wants to be rid of it, maybe he'll sell it for even less if he doesn't have to handle the eviction.
Blogger Shaun, at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting