The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Vistaprint.com great deal on business cards..

I just received my business cards from vista print in just a week using standard shipping. The quality is great! I bought 2500 cards for just over $100. Great price for using gloss, double sided, etc.. www.vistaprint.com

The print is below.. I downloaded their photoshop template and made my own design and uploaded it as a picture. Worked great!

I gave these to my distributor this morning, so we'll see what happens.

I don't have enough leads coming in , so I'll be in 100 degree weather today doing some door knocking!

Good investing,

Bginvestor
|| Bginvestor, 11:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting