The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Monday, June 06, 2005

Mobile home lead just came in..

Property: Single wide
Type of park: 55+
Monthly lot: $359 (no elec or phone)
Wants to sell for $4k
Motivation: Wants to move out of state immediately
Background: She had it as a rental for 10 years. Currently vacant.

Is this a deal? Not sure, I am doing some research and asking a mobile investor for some advice. I'm thinking of paying her 2k and calling it a day. Although the winter birds have gone, and the monthly lot rent is high.




cs Posted by Hello
|| Bginvestor, 7:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting