The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The birddog found some leads.. ;-)

I had a guy call me a couple of weeks ago and expressed interest working as a birddog. We lost touch for a week or so, but yesterday he gave me a lead.

The seller acted like he was motivated, but he's not really motivated. He's selling for retail..

He had a new home built and lost his job, however, he's confident in selling the house before he can't make the payments.

I expressed interest in a subto deal and he said he would not entertain a deal like that right now, however, he'll call me if he gets into trouble!

This guy likes to gamble, but he was a straight shooter and acted professional which I liked..

Good investing!
|| Bginvestor, 5:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting