The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Where's my leads???

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I haven't got a call from a seller in almost 2 weeks!

What the heck is going? I'll tell you, Tucson's market is kicking my butt! The buzz is everywhere in town now and every realtor will tell you that houses sell in days.

If you remember from my previous posts, I keep in communication with with realtors that focus on REOs. They are hurting too. Inventory is low, and they have no leads for me.

Basically, my current marketing focuses on: letters to preforeclosures, door knocking, bandit signs, and business cards.

What is the solution? Market harder!!

I've increased my preforeclosure letters to more zip codes. This is why I haven't been writing so much anymore.. No time! Remember, I'm a part time investor so time is the most precious thing I have right now.

Last month, I got my strategies in line to match with the current market place, but I forgot to think about my marketing.

I need to tweak my marketing. One thing for sure, more of what I'm doing is only going to help me, but should I be doing something else? I'll have to think about that one.
|| Bginvestor, 9:31 AM

2 Comments:

Brian,

I did some brainstorming myself on the whole marketing thing recently. Check out this post on my blog. I wrote it with you in mind.

http://trishasblogsite.blogspot.com/2005/05/great-marketing-idea.html
Blogger Trisha#1, at 9:34 AM  
Trisha,

I'll post on your site...
Blogger Bginvestor, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting