The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Friday, May 13, 2005

MLS here I come!

As part on my path of least resistance, I'll be setting up some criteria for an agent to send me daily feeds of new listings on the MLS.

If I'm going to do this, I need to take it seriously and work fast. If there's an opportunity, I need to jump it or else it will be gone in a few hours or days...

I'll set up four different criteria for different type of deals.

1) Houses with land that can be split
2) Apartments, fourplexes, etc that has land that can be split
3) Fixer uppers in specific parts of town
4) Nice houses in a specific school district

Let's see how it goes..
|| Bginvestor, 7:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting