The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Birddog contacted me..

Finally, a guy found one of my business cards, and wanted to be a birddog until he could raise enough cash to invest. A birddog is a someone who finds properties to investors and get paid on a commision basis. They are not ready to take the risk of buying yet and they are quite happy to get $500-$1000 for deal.

Well, maybe not this guy, he balked at my $500 fee. He seemed sincere, and I told him to go to my website www.azbuyhouses.com and look at the birddog section for details of what I expected. He said he will call me back and guess what, he never did!

Oh well!

Good investing...
|| Bginvestor, 9:43 AM

2 Comments:

Maybe he let fear take over his decision to pursue birddogging. I know someone local who did basically the same thing. Not sure if he just let life take over his pursuit of financial fredom or what, but I haven't heard back from him. Although, maybe he found a better alternative than birddogging for $500 a pop.
Blogger Steve, at 6:50 AM  
Tough to say steve..

Too bad he didn't want to give it a try.. ;-(
Blogger Bginvestor, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting