The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Offer #6 Rejected!

In today's hot market (at least in Arizona) its been difficult to go on the MLS and pick up a property 70 cents on the dollar.

Thats what I tried to do and the realtor told me that there were several other offers sunstantially higher. I think thats crazy!!

I've been rethinking REI lately. I've read a lot of books and talked to many successful investors. I've read techniques that I like and have tried them. They work, but I've found that I've worked REAL hard to make them work.

How about taking the path of least resistance? Actually, I never really thought about that til last week. So, I'm thinking of REI as a chess game, and I will critically think about the best approach in this market.

As everybody here knows, I like preforeclosures, and I'm in preforeclosures for several reasons. I talked with a investor that is doing something that I think is going to sky rocket my business.

I will write about that later.

Good investing!!
|| Bginvestor, 7:41 AM

1 Comments:

Sorry to hear your deal fell through. If the area is appreciating as fast as everyone says, maybe try upping your purchase limit to 80%+. The difference between the price when bought and the appreciation price when sold will make up the other 10%. I know this is more speculation then investing, so it has increased risks.
Blogger Steve, at 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting