The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Thursday, April 14, 2005

My paper work is a mess!!

I've just realized that all of my paperwork is just a mess.. I could spend two solid days organizing stuff and rewriting REI material..

I won't do it yet, I need to focus on making some offers!

Good investing..
|| Bginvestor, 11:11 AM

3 Comments:

I know what you mean. I have paperwork for every offer I've submitted. I want to ditch it, but the wife says she wants to keep it. We even went out to Target last weekend to get a file cabinet just for this venture. I told her once the deals start coming in, I'd need to upgrade to a complete office - she just gave me 'that look'. :-P
Blogger Steve, at 4:53 AM  
LOL,

I got the file cabinet full of offers and leads..

Its best not to throw stuff out, you never know when you need it for reference.

Take care Steve!
Blogger Bginvestor, at 7:17 AM  
Oh, yes, the filing cabinet is a must. I got a small, cheap one from Wal-Mart for just over $30, with the intention of buying a much larger and nicer one later when I have a larger office. Oh, and, when you get a filing cabinet, you'll find that legal size is the only way to go. I also need to get some key tags and a board to hang them on. I have so many keys piling up now for our rent houses!
Blogger Trisha#1, at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting