The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Friday, April 29, 2005

Going to get injected w/ another REI course..

I'm going to drive up to Phoenix tomorrow to attend a seminar on "buying property in bankruptcy". After I take this course, I will implement any new ideas to a new marketing campaign. Than its hitting the streets to get some deals going.

Buying notes and dealing w/ bankruptcy attoneys will be my focus for the seminar. This seminar is through my local REI club. http://www.azreia.org/

I'll summarize the notes after I take the course.

Good investing!
|| Bginvestor, 5:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting