The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Friday, April 08, 2005

Didn't post goals, not much got done..

Well, I did go on that fishing trip last weekend, and boy was it refreshing. The trout fishing was a little slow, but we brought in 3 nice trout. I love the outdoors and it was great to be there with my wife just hanging out and waiting the rod to tug!

This weekend, I will be concentrating on REI.. Next week's goals:
  1. Now, that hard money is in place, I am anxious to get things moving. Find 5 REO properties to bid on.
  2. Door knock preforeclosures.
  3. Provide my sign guy materials and route info.
  4. Order more bandit signs (get horizontal corrugated)
  5. Revise my script to maximize results
  6. Refresh investing strategies

Ok, that's enough! Good investing!

|| Bginvestor, 6:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting