The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Offer #5 is dead..

The owner wasn't interested in putting any of his money into the deal. I would needed $$ to solve the termite problem.

Deal is dead. However, I'll call some guys and see if they are interested.

There's always something around the corner. I got a call from a gal that owns a condo just a few doors down from mine. I know this neighborhood really well. A sand wich lease option will great work well if she can hold on to her equity. Or if she'll go low enough, a cash offer will do it too.

Something happen to her daughter so I'm waiting for a few days before scheduling an appointment.

Good investing!
|| Bginvestor, 5:29 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting