Writing down goals has been one of the best things I've done to be successful. Not only does to mentally "put thoughts into action", but allows me to track performance.
I have short term, mid term , and long term goals. I'm sharing short term right now.
Next week's goals:
- Distribute 30 bandit signs to farming area
- Fax/write to 30 local appraisers asking them for referrals
- Setup advertising to attract people willing to distribute my bandit signs for $10/hr
- Meet with any potential sellers
- Look at three REO properties and meet REO realtor
- Get divorce list from REO realtor
- Talk to 3 private money lenders for fix and flip funding
- Call every FSBO sign I come across
- Listen to all of Mark's Ijal's teleseminars
Ok, thats enough!