The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I should have done this a long time ago!

Today, I trained a kid to put up signs in my farming area. I should have done this a long time ago! We put up 80 signs in 5 hours. We put them up mostly on the ground, although about 10 went on telephone posts. This took about half the day, and I paid the kid $50 bucks.

Is it worth paying 50 bucks so I can spend more time with family and structuring deals? Absolutely! Let's see what shakes out.

Right now, I have one hot lead that I'm trying to structure a deal. I'll post when I get more details.

Good investing!!
|| Bginvestor, 6:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting