The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Friday, March 11, 2005

How to get the key codes for REO houses..

This is credited from Mark Ijlal's blog..

I want to see REO property at my convenience, not the realtor's convenience so I asked for the key codes...

This is my email today..

"
Dear Realtor,

I got caught up the last couple of days, so I have not seen XXX., XXX, or XXX yet. I would like to go and check out the houses, but we don't want to waste your time, so instead of meeting you there and wasting your valuable time, why don't you give us the lockbox code and we promise that we will lock the door on the way out!"

Works for Michigan's investors.. Let's see what happens!

Good investing...
|| Bginvestor, 11:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting