The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Monday, March 14, 2005

Getting a line of credit for your LLC..

One of the REI blogs mentioned that you could get a business line of credit for your LLC without having it go on your personal credit.

We'll American Express does not offer this, they confirmed that all cards will be listed on your personal credit report. Bummer!

There's a few more to try, but wouldn't it be nice to have about 30k available at anytime with a low interest and attached to your LLC ?

I need to do more research, I've heard it can be done..
|| Bginvestor, 5:18 AM

3 Comments:

Hi, just started reading your blog from Steve's link. You can check out creditboards.com for help building credit for your business.

You won't initially get a line of credit without a personal guaranty, but it won't go on your personal credit report. I don't know who you spoke to at AMEX, but people are doing this every day over there.

Check it out, it might be helpful.
Blogger Nikki, at 7:07 AM  
Yes, I was talking w/ AMEX. I must of got wrong infomation, I'll talk to another representative.

Thanks
Blogger Bginvestor, at 10:38 AM  
Do you have a Duns and Bradstreet number? You will need to have a number and some credit history on file with them with a paydex score. That's the business equivalent of FICO.
Blogger Nikki, at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting