The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Direct mailing #3 foreclosure lists

I decided to send postcards to my foreclosure lists instead of letters. Last year I was doing letters, and it was very time consuming! I did these the right way, hand writing the letters, using regular stamps, using a series of 5 letters, etc.

I found the response rate was lower than expected.

But, actually, I did a couple of deals from letters now that I think about it!

I decided to experiment with postcards, its cheaper, and way faster. My time is becoming more critical to me, and if I don't use postcards, I probably wouldn't get my letters out this year.

Yesterday, I send 50 postcards from my foreclosure list.

FYI - # of foreclosures in this city are not nearly as many as Phoenix , Detroit, etc.. We get about 200-250 a month. Thats plenty to keep me busy though!

Let's see what happens!

Good investing
|| Bginvestor, 6:40 AM

1 Comments:

Your Blog. I enjoyed reading it. If you get a moment, There is no better time than now to learn about Bad credit home loans Bad Credit? http:\\thedebtconsolidationfaq.com
Blogger Debt Consolidation Refinance, at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting