The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Results of Direct Mail#1 & Mail#2 (1st round)

Here's the results of sending postcards to one particular townhouse neighborhood. This was essentially a shot gun blast to everyone. I redid the design the postcards for 2005 and have high hopes to buy some property from these type of marketing.

Mailing #1 2/13 - Absentee (17)

Results zero feedback

Mailing #2 2/13 - In state (92)

Results zero feed back

Damn! Ok, do this right, I'll send to these addresses two more times. Stay tuned!!
|| Bginvestor, 1:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting